WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Projects or programs within the Town of Killarney are eligible for grants and support.
Grants are made only to organizations registered as charities with Canada Revenue Agency, never directly to individuals.
The Foundation awards grants to support local needs and interests, which include, but are not limited to, the arts, cultural activities, heritage programs, health, education, scholarships, seniors’ services, social programs and youth activities.
PROJECTS WE SUPPORT
The Foundation gives preference to projects and programs where a moderate amount of grant money can effect a significant result.
Applications ideally are characterized by:
- A well-planned approach.
- A base of support.
- Efficient use of resources.
- Ability to serve a need in the community.
- Volunteer participation and citizen involvement.
- Supporting local community businesses.
HOW TO APPLY
• Fill out the online application form.
• Email the supporting documents to email@example.com
Grants are made semi-annually in April and October.